Predictive Analytics World for Workforce 1st Annual Conference – San Francisco
Predictive Analytics World for Workforce 1st Annual Conference, March 31-April 1, 2015, in San Francisco (www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/workforce), is the premier workforce analytics event for HR professionals, business leaders, line of business managers, and analytics practitioners. This global, cross-industry event covers predictive solutions to today's greatest workforce challenges.
Optimize your organization's greatest asset: its workforce. Well known for proactively driving enterprise operations by predicting human behavior–of customers, voters, debtors, and patients–predictive analytics also serves up the odds on each employee and prospect's outcome: Who will accelerate, who will perform and who will terminate?
PAW Workforce’s program is packed with the top predictive workforce analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote addresses from: Greta Roberts, CEO, Talent Analytics; Elpida Ormanidou, Vice President, Global People Analytics, Walmart; Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder of Bersin by Deloitte; and conference presentations from over 15 analytics leaders.
PAW for Workforce delivers case studies and leading edge solutions that discuss how to:
• Identify and retain your strongest talent
• Reduce overall employee attrition
• Identify top and bottom performers during the recruiting process
• Optimize today's workforce productivity
• Model employee cost
• Understand how big data solves workforce challenges
• Develop workforce analytics even in light of incomplete or missing data
• Bring greater predictability to workforce planning
• Build a workforce analytics driven culture
Click here to view the agenda at a glance.
Who Should Attend:
This Conference is targeted to end users wanting to learn how others are using predictive analytics to solve workforce challenges. Any analytics-curious human capital, line of business, and analytics leader is welcome to attend.
• Risk and Financial Leaders
• Business Leaders needing to solve workforce challenges
• Sales / Support / Customer Service / LOB Managers facing costly & disruptive Attrition or Performance Challenges
Human Capital Leadership and Specialists
• Chief People/Talent/Human Resources Officer
• VP, HR Information Systems (HRIS) or HRIT
• Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Recruiters Leaders and Specialists
• HR/People/Talent/Workforce/Human Capital Analytics, Reporting, Technology
• Strategic Workforce Planning & Analytics
• Workforce Analytics Practitioners
• Management and Performance Analysts
• Data Scientists and Analysts
• Workforce Analytics Management Consultants
• Analytics Vendors providing leading edge workforce analytics solutions
Technology Leadership and IT Specialists
Location : San Francisco, CA