Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 3/28/2020 6:16 AM
User is offline Luke David
1 posts
No Ranking

Need Career Advice 

Hello Community 
i need Career Advice  Regarding Business Analyst Profession Please provide necessary information

New Post 3/31/2020 1:22 AM
User is offline Stewart F
96 posts
7th Level Poster

Re: Need Career Advice 

Hi Luke, 

Can you let us know what it is you actually want to know about being a Business Analyst it would be helpful.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Career Advice &...  Need Career Advice

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Gen1us2k
Gen1us2k
Most of the IT projects imply constant cooperation between the team members and customers. Although it might be often overlooked, the role and the importance of the client within the project is very crucial. Thus, it is in your interest to build a strong relationship based on trust. However, gaining trust on a single occasion is not a dealmaker &md...
0 Responses
emorphistechno
emorphistechno
Introduction In today's world, most enterprises work aggressively to achieve a higher level of business growth, which is made possible by leveraging one of the best automation technologies. One such technology is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) that plays a vital role in streamlining the customer experience in the most profitable manner.&nb...
0 Responses
Nick Stowers
Nick Stowers
Introduction   When I was introduced to scrum, the burndown chart was a tool that was highly emphasised however I feel the purpose has changed from it being a tool to predict (to a certain level) timescales for delivery to a tool that measures a team’s productivity…..in other words, the focus is on the number of points clear...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC