Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  CBAP - Certifie...  CBAP Practice Exam simulator
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 7/2/2021 7:38 PM
User is offline Savi Singh
1 posts
No Ranking

CBAP Practice Exam simulator 

Which website is the best for CBAP practice exam?

New Post 7/28/2021 4:28 PM
User is offline RosinaV
4 posts
No Ranking

Re: CBAP Practice Exam simulator 

Hello Savi,

In preparation for my CBAP exam (I took in April of 2016), I first spent a considerable amount of time studying the BABOK, I then used the resources listed below from Watermark Learning. Unfortunately these resources are not free, but were worth the investment for me. Based on my budget at the time I purchased:
1. The CBAP Certification Study Guide,
2. The BABOK Study Tables, and
3. A 30 days subscription to the CBAP Online Study Exam Practice Questions. They have an option for 90 and 120 days as well.  I chose the 30 days because of cost - my study plan was to use the 30 day subscription about 30 days prior to taking the Exam.

I found all 3 were effective for me in preparing for the exam (passed on first try and must say I thought I failed), especially the CBAP Online Study Practice Questions.

Below is the link to Watermark Learning CBAP Exam Preparation Products that outlines in more details each of the 3 above resources. https://www.watermarklearning.com/cbap/cbap-course-materials.php

I wish you the best and much success!

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  CBAP - Certifie...  CBAP Practice Exam simulator

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Salesforce has established itself as one of the most reputable CRM platforms, providing important customer data to assist businesses in effectively managing their operations. Salesforce is the world's best CRM platform that helps businesses to keep up the data in an arranged or structured manner. Salesforce is the world's most popular...
There are big differences between data exploration versus data presentation. And you need to be aware of these differences as you're creating data stories and data presentations. Let’s start by defining our terms: Data exploration means the deep-dive analysis of data in search of new insights. Data presentation means...
Is Agile a reason to avoid documentation? I bet this question shows up again and again while working with product requirements. On one side, we have got long specifications, complicated diagrams, mystical technical design, too many prototypes and pretty obvious for engineers user guides (do we really need so much?). On the other side, can we actual...

Copyright 2006-2022 by Modern Analyst Media LLC