Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  General  What are some Business Analyst Certifications I can get before graduation?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 1/26/2018 8:21 AM
User is offline trevka
1 posts
No Ranking

What are some Business Analyst Certifications I can get before graduation? 

I finally have figured out what I want to do and I would like to pursue a career in business analytics when I graduate from college this year with my Bachelors in Business Administration.  I would like to gather a couple of relatively straightforward and inexpensive certifications under my belt to differentiate me from applicants when I'm on the job hunt. Are there any certs that y'all know of? 

Thank you,

New Post 1/28/2018 12:52 PM
User is offline NitWitNick
259 posts
5th Level Poster

Re: What are some Business Analyst Certifications I can get before graduation? 
Many need experience to qualify ... Besides, a Cert with No Experience to back it up, may not be worthy to get ... and it might not "differentiate" you from someone with lots of Experience but No Certs ...

New Post 3/6/2018 10:20 PM
User is offline Bharti Popat
2 posts
No Ranking

You chosen a very modish career, this career path will definitely in very demand at future. Now a day most of all the companies required there  personal business analyst also the courses regarding this is now very in trend. I think you should go for advanced certificate program in business analytics this is based on the best top companies based real time methods and tools.

New Post 5/14/2018 1:35 PM
User is offline Gaurav
3 posts
No Ranking

Hi Trevka,

Business Analyst and Business Analytics are different job roles. If you want to build a career in Business Analysis then you can take ECBA certification. 

ECBA certificate is meant for BA beginner. In order to take ECBA certification, you will need 25 PDU certificate. You can learn more about ECBA certificate here: https://mindsmapped.com/business-analysis/ecba-certification-training.html

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  General  What are some Business Analyst Certifications I can get before graduation?

Community Blog - Latest Posts

A business analysis checklist helps you stay organized while you work through projects. It includes questions that will help you identify problems in your current processes, and suggest improvements for future projects. Understand the Problem Before you start writing code, you need to understand what problem you're solving. This means u...
I’ve heard “The End is Near!” for Business Analysts for almost 20 years.  Waterfall project management, with its need for formal requirements, is dead…a dinosaur…so 1990’s.  To be honest, that’s mostly true.  With the publishing of the Agile Manifesto in 2001 there was no need for a 2-inch-...
Business analysis is used to identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change. As business analysts, we identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders. We look for opportunities for new business models and new ways to work together. ...

Copyright 2006-2022 by Modern Analyst Media LLC