Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  DOORSNextGeneration User's Manual Online?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 2/27/2018 7:03 PM
User is offline CarlosG903
1 posts
No Ranking

DOORSNextGeneration User's Manual Online? 
Modified By Chris Adams  on 2/28/2018 9:34:49 AM)

At my last employer, I acquired 10-Yrs of Work-Related Experiences using DOORS("old-time" DOORS).   Now, I'm at a new job with a new employer, hired due to my DOORS experiences.  

My new employer has plans to purchase "DOORSNextGen".   As most corporations, a big purchase like DOORSNextGen takes alot of time.   As a result, I am on a learning curve...sponging up as much as I can on DOORSNextGen. 

I am on a new learning curve(sorta).   I've found "tons" of YouTube videos for my Self-Education.  That's goodness. But,  I have a "need" trying to find any DOORSNextGen "Users Manual" out on the Internet{PDF or MS-Word}.  A manual that serve as a "Quick-Reference" Users Manual, that contains "Step-by-Step" on DOORSNextGen  Features such as Importing MS-Word files, Exporting DOORS modules out to MS-Word files, Linking objects across Modules, etc. etc. etc.   Along with "Step-by-Step" instructions on using DOORSNexGen new features. 

The Idea: Provide the current set of over-worked Engineers(of various disciplines) a hyperlink to a handy-dandy "user's manual" for quick reference.     

Thanx! 

Carlos Gonsalez 

Systems Engineer- Test and Integration 

CarlosG903@aol.com

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  DOORSNextGeneration User's Manual Online?

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Ann P
Ann P
What’s the difference between ECBA CCBA and CBAP Certification? Which certification should I pursue ECBA CCBA or CBAP? How do I know which certification is right/suited for me? There are so many certifications I am completely confused which one to pursue? Can you please guide me on which certification should I go for?   These are s...
1 Responses
Simona from Minit
Simona from Minit
Process mapping vs. process discovery is akin to perceived reality vs. reality; the former rooted in subjectivity, the latter rooted in verifiable data. Elements of process mapping creep into process discovery, restricting an absolute dichotomy between the two. However, the critical differentiator between mapping and discovery lies in the distincti...
0 Responses
Byy
Byy
What is Workflow Automation? As we are in a digital age, automation is everywhere in everyday activities and surroundings. This digital transformation impacts the value chain, the product/services portfolio, development and engineering, all the way to distribution, sales channels and customer relationships. Workflow automation replaces manual...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Practical Approach To Elicit Requirements Successfully
Sep 16, 2018
0 Comments
Project statistics state that most project rework/failure is due to incomplete/improper/unclear requirements, hence the role the Business Analyst beco...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2018 by Modern Analyst Media LLC