Textura builds a SaaS web-based software solutions for the Construction industry. We are the recognized leader in our field with over 75,000 users. As a Business Solution Architect, you will develop the next-generation of the company’s proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact Textura's business results.
· Act as an innovative client facing advocate.
· Define the vision for our products and drive agreements around a balanced solution between customers and internal stakeholders.
· Partner with Software Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Client Services to ensure solutions match requirements.
· Integrate the design of software applications or features to develop a leading-edge, high value SaaS solution.
· Provide support for additional contracts and other long-term initiatives with substantial financial impact on some of Textura’s largest customer segments.
· 5 years of business experience including 3 or more years of technology product experience including full-cycle project implementation.
· 3 years of experience with functional requirements and Business Process Re-Design (BPR) or equivalent within new product development for a technology firm.
· Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation.
· Experience in product development, product lifecycle management, functional and process analysis, and understanding emergent technology trends related to financial software packages.
· Facilitate customer meetings at all levels, resolving requirements issues, and gaining buy-in for solutions.
· Ability to identify critical issues within product specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently.
· Product management experience across a full SaaS software development lifecycle.
· Domestic and international travel as needed.
Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single,
integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
Requirements Elicitation|Requirements Management|Requirements Analysis|Solution Assesement & Validation|Facilitation|Problem Solving|Business Process Management (BPM)|Business Rules|Use Case Modeling|Use Stories|Data Flow Diagram (DFD)|User Interface Design|User Experience|Data Modeling|Data Analysis|Functional Specifications|Process Flow Diagrams
No Additional skills required for this job.
Health Insurance|Dental Insurance|Vision Insurance|Life Insurance|401(k)