Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst – System Integration to work Full Time for their Operational Transformation Department.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $32.80/hr. to Maximum $55.00/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Full Time; 1st Shift
Responsible for the collection and analysis of data to evaluate operational difficulties and make recommendations to solve problems and advance strategic initiatives. The role ensures that measures of success are created, monitored and reviewed and provides answers through analytical modeling to business questions and is empowered to drive short and long-term strategic goal realization.
• Collects and analyzes healthcare facility end-user business requirements and builds appropriate tools to maximize utilization and decision-making capabilities.
• Designs and develops data models to improve effectiveness of current operational activities. Identifies inefficiencies and possible solutions to correct inefficiencies.
• Manages the outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing and forecasting, trending and presenting information for operational effectiveness and success.
• Develop and implement effective strategic business analytics solutions through research and analysis of best practice solutions both within and outside of the industry.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Finance, Operations Research, or closely related field
• Master's Degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Finance, Operations Research, or closely related field preferred
• 4 years related analytical experience with Bachelor's Degree or
• 2 years related analytical experience with Master's Degree
• Ability to work with leadership to translate business questions/problems into analytical questions and deliver actionable reports and recommendations back to the business owners preferred
• Experience using Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, or equivalent visualization software preferred
• Experience using SQL or Non-SQL tools to query, join tables, and create tables preferred
• Ability to make quality, independent decisions, work effectively and efficiently within an ambiguous environment; ability to meet frequent and changing deadlines.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to reach agreed upon business and strategic objectives thus flexibility, innovation and creativity are necessary characteristics of the successful candidate.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
• Best Workplaces for Millennials for 2019 by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health
• 2019 "Best Workplaces for Women" by Great Place to Work®
• 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association
• 2019 HealthCare's Most Wired by CHIME and Modern Healthcare
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hdm5h7sdtc2dpswk
No key analysis skills are required for this job.
No Additional skills required for this job.
No benefits are specified by the employer for this job.