• Lead all phases of the systems development lifecycle, from gathering and defining business requirements to issues resolution, testing, and implementation.
• Work in collaboration with end users and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
• Gather and document requirements using process flows, use cases, interviews, workshops, and investigation of current state (existing systems and/or processes).
• Facilitate user acceptance testing and create scripts/code.
• Document current and future business process models, detailed functional requirements, and business rules.
• Interface directly with business system owners to understand and document business processes and use cases for system enhancements and development.
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, and risks.
• 8+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst within the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience working with IMS Health
• Extensive background in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
• Experience working on complex data warehousing projects
• Knowledge of SQL and Excel
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, hard-working, and energetic environment
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
Timing: 12+ months, 40 hours/5 days
Location: South San Francisco, CA, onsite
Requirements Elicitation|Use Case Modeling|Project Management|Data Analysis
User Acceptance Testing
No benefits are specified by the employer for this job.