Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Business Proces...  want to write usecase
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 9/22/2017 1:30 PM
Unresolved
User is offline raman 01
1 posts
No Ranking

want to write usecase  

Can anyone help me in writing usecase for the following please 

Student wants to submit an admission application to the webportal. He accesses the website, creates a profile and provides his educational, personal information and Intent for program to join. He also uploads a copy of his certificates. He then proceeds to search for Course offering by providing a keyword. On viewing the available course returned, he enroll for the most suitable one.

I want to write Use case/Scenario.

New Post 9/25/2017 1:16 PM
User is offline NitWitNick
244 posts
6th Level Poster

Re: want to write usecase  
You might find something here: https://www.google.com/search?q=use+case+diagram+school+administration+system&num=50&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf3P_chcHWAhUEnpQKHR7mDIgQsAQIJQ&biw=1024&bih=645

New Post 11/6/2017 12:11 AM
User is offline Kimbo
423 posts
5th Level Poster

Re: want to write usecase  

Think about a user story Raman. Use cases are a bit old fashioned nowadays. You probably have more than one.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Business Proces...  want to write usecase

Community Blog - Latest Posts

EA Learning
EA Learning
I recently walked into a large shopping centre on a mission to buy a christening present for a friends son. I was very clear on what I wanted I just needed to find it… I was on my lunch break so I need to get the job done as I had a meeting that I needed to attend back in the office straight after lunch! I am not a frequent shopper and to b...
0 Responses
BusinessAnalysisHub
BusinessAnalysisHub
Have you woken up in the middle of night thinking how am I going to steer my team, give them the direction that they need but at the same time not constraint in what they want to build/deliver. I recently went through one of these night- I have joined an interesting project where we have very tight timescale to deliver a tech product to operational...
0 Responses
Peter
Peter
If you are building a reusable Security Product tool to specifically address Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)  Findings, should the requirements be considered Non Functional Requirements or Functional Requirements? For example if there are a number of STIGs such as: The minimum password length shall be 15 characters ...
1 Responses

Upcoming Live Webinars

Latest Articles

The damaging consequences of organizational amnesia, and how BAs can help prevent and remediate them
Nov 19, 2017
0 Comments
Imagine that a business analyst has been assigned to write the requirements for a new system replacing the company’s legacy CRM (customer relati...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC