Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  CBAP - Certifie...  CBAP application help
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 12/31/2017 7:46 AM
User is offline abo
1 posts
No Ranking

CBAP application help 

Hello,

I am in the process of documenting my work experience for CBAP application. I was able to map may experience to each of the knowledge areas. I do not see a place in the application to document/list the tasks, unlike the application for CBAP with BABOK2 version. am I missing something?

Has anyone recently submitted application for CBAP, can provide guidance. Thanks in advance.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  CBAP - Certifie...  CBAP application help

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Pjbussol
Pjbussol
  TRUST IN CONFLICT - THE HEALTHY WAY TO PICK A FIGHT!     Perched on top of the Royal Liver Building in Liverpool, the city I grew up in, is a very special couple; married for over 100 years and standing 18ft tall the legendary Liver Birds, Bella and Bertie have unflinchingly protected the city and her people since 1911. Bel...
2 Responses
Arash
Arash
Let me start by saying that a business rule is far more granular than a business decision, and that the two should never be confused. Today, it is an unfortunate fact that some vendors would have potential clients believe that there is synergy between business rules and business decisions. Perhaps this is because in an effort to differentiate one b...
0 Responses
LN Mishra, CBAP
LN Mishra, CBAP
Traceability is one of the lesser understood aspects of business analysis. It is indeed quite hard to maintain good traceability unless automated. This is why BABoK® warns us being theoretical about traceability. In this article, I would like to explain traceability concepts with help of an example. BABoK® definition of traceability: ...
4 Responses

Latest Articles

Business jargon….in a nutshell
Jul 15, 2018
2 Comments
With this article, I’ve done the heavy lifting for you, by mentioning some of these jargon-based pearls of wisdom here. You ...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2018 by Modern Analyst Media LLC