Next Next
New Post 11/17/2016 4:39 AM
Unresolved
User is offline beanykenny
1 posts
No Ranking

ERD & DFD 
G00316008_Kenny.pdf

I've been the task of designing a system for a bank. Above is the Feasibility and Scope, I need to design the ERD and DFD but I have no clue if I'm going the right way. 

ALL help would be appreciated!!!

New Post 11/17/2016 1:08 PM
User is offline NitWitNick
258 posts
5th Level Poster

Re: ERD & DFD 

Check Out Some Examples ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22erd%22+and+%22dfd%22&num=50&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj81rGt5rDQAhVos1QKHQUFAp4QsAQINA&biw=1024&bih=645 

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Structured Anal...  ERD & DFD

Community Blog - Latest Posts

LN Mishra, CBAP
LN Mishra, CBAP
Traceability is one of the lesser understood aspects of business analysis. It is indeed quite hard to maintain good traceability unless automated. This is why BABoK® warns us being theoretical about traceability. In this article, I would like to explain traceability concepts with help of an example. BABoK® definition of traceability: ...
2 Responses
Hitendra 01
Hitendra 01
Most IT jobs have a clear, specific job description and career path. However, the business analyst career path tends to vary, as do the descriptions from job to job. The business analyst career path is best. Because, “There are career tracks that zigzag back and forth between IT and business. Someone might start as a business analyst, and the...
0 Responses
Arash
Arash
What is Data Analytics? To understand the meaning of Predictive Analytics, let’s describe what Data is first. Data is a collection of facts, information, and observations related to a context. The data can be either structured or unstructured, stored in databases, spreadsheets, files, etc. Data analytics is the science of examining the data ...
1 Responses

Latest Articles

Make your work visible
May 22, 2018
0 Comments
When speaking to a business analyst on a busy project, I am often told that ‘at the end of a working day, I feel like I have achieved nothing&rs...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC