Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  Guidance required : Migration from Activiti BPM to IBM BPM
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 7/12/2016 12:11 AM
User is offline Shailendra
1 posts
No Ranking

Guidance required : Migration from Activiti BPM to IBM BPM 

Hi Team,

I have worked on Lombardi for couple of years and now i have got a project for requirement gathering where the business process are already maintained in Activiti BPM and the client has expressed the desire to move to IBM BPM. What will be the key things that i should focus so that requirement gathering for the project is concrete. 

Key questions that i feel can be asked :

1) Understand why clients wants to move from Activiti BPM to IBM BPM

2) Will there be a change in existing process

3) Are there any new reports that are expected from the new platform

4) Is there a change in organization/role structure

Please guide.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  Guidance required : Migration from Activiti BPM to IBM BPM

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Surbhi Mahnot
Surbhi Mahnot
Requirements define the needs of the project to provide best of its utility and benefits. If they aren’t clear or analysis is not done properly, it might lead to failure of the project no matter how good the concept and design is. Just as a system is composed of various functionalities, requirements too are identified in various forms. This ...
0 Responses
Sanjay Yadav
Sanjay Yadav
 Challenges in Implementation:     I’m a strong believer of putting finishing touch to any initiative. Project Initiation is always tough and complex and need lots of research but if BA is unable to give the finishing touch then he is not done yet. So, I thought to put few of my views, challenges and observations during...
1 Responses
Surbhi Mahnot
Surbhi Mahnot
All professionals talk about identifying business needs, identifying requirements to create tools so that they can help businesses take better decisions. In your career as an IT professional, I am sure at some point you must have heard terms such as “Requirements”, “Business Requirements”, “Software Requirements”...
2 Responses

Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC