Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  How to take wire in Word document
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 9/17/2015 10:11 PM
Unresolved
User is offline Sid
1 posts
No Ranking

How to take wire in Word document 

Hello,

I am Sid and I am working as Project Manager and I want to know, I have made wire frame in the Wireframe software and then I want to take that wire frame in my word document, so what should I do for the same.

And, another thing is how to make website development specification of the work document with formating, please let me know. Like would it be possible you can provide me video in the youtube.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Login to download attachment
New Post 9/26/2015 5:15 PM
User is offline NitWitNick
228 posts
6th Level Poster

Re: How to take wire in Word document 

Can't you export that image you made in the WireFrame software to some gif, png file .... then import it into word ?

In Word, can't you right click on the image, select Copy and then paste it into your Wireframe software ?

New Post 12/7/2015 1:00 PM
User is offline Jerry T
1 posts
No Ranking

Re: How to take wire in Word document 

Hard to help without knowing what application was used to generate the wireframe. If application does not support exporting to a usable format as suggested by another poster as many do, utilize a screen capture application such as SnagIt. If this is not possible utilize snip-it which comes with Windows. I've then used a number of methods to trim the image to the appropriate size (MS-Paint) and then another such as MS Powerpoint to annotate the image with labels you can then use in the document to provide narrative details. To facilitate maintenance I always insert the powerpoint file into the document itself as an imbedded object (e.g. as an appendix) so you can easily update should the screen design change as you move forward.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  How to take wire in Word document

Community Blog - Latest Posts

SarikaA
SarikaA
Pega systems(Software Company) is the leading provider of business process management (BPM) and customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions. Pega systems motto is “Build For Change” and their goal is to “eliminate software coding” and “automate manual work”. Pega systems has bee...
0 Responses
Surbhi Mahnot
Surbhi Mahnot
Requirements define the needs of the project to provide best of its utility and benefits. If they aren’t clear or analysis is not done properly, it might lead to failure of the project no matter how good the concept and design is. Just as a system is composed of various functionalities, requirements too are identified in various forms. This ...
0 Responses
Sanjay Yadav
Sanjay Yadav
 Challenges in Implementation:     I’m a strong believer of putting finishing touch to any initiative. Project Initiation is always tough and complex and need lots of research but if BA is unable to give the finishing touch then he is not done yet. So, I thought to put few of my views, challenges and observations during...
1 Responses

Latest Articles

Business Analysis - Leading with Influence
Jun 26, 2017
0 Comments
What is Leading with Influence?... It is about the ability to affect the actions, decisions, and thinking of others to accomplish key goals or tasks t...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC