Business Analyst Job Description:
The Mullings Labs exists to turn entrepreneurial visions into software reality. The Mullings Labs is a division of the The Mullings Group, LLC.
Do you need a job? If you can work independently, are able to communicate well in English and are able to produce results based on our expectations, then we have a job for you!
We are looking for business analysts to develop the software requirements specifications for our software development projects based on the information provided by our current and potential clients. The information can range from scant to very detailed.
• Based on the information provided to you, develop software requirements specifications based on our mind map (XMind and iThoughts) template
• Communicate with our current and potential clients to get clarification on requirements
• Upload all use cases to our agile project management tool (Pivotal Tracker)
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Google Docs
• Your own computer (iPad is a plus for using iThoughts)
• Project management experience is a plus
• Software development experience is a plus
• Projects come from sources such as Elance, Guru, referrals and current clients
• They will be listed on a Google Docs spreadsheet
• You will be required to spend no more than 4 hours to complete each software requirements specification
• $20 per hour for projects from current clients and 20% of the cash revenue from other projects. This will be in effect for the first 90 days (trial period)
• $20-$40 per hour after you have consistently met our expectations over the 90-day trial period
Requirements Elicitation|Requirements Management|Requirements Analysis|Problem Solving|Use Stories|Project Management|User Interface Design|Data Modeling|Functional Specifications
No Additional skills required for this job.